Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Amber for teething


Arden now has one tooth! It arrived 2 weeks ago, and I think another one may be on the way soon. While the teething didn't seem to make her too miserable overall, there were times I could tell she was just not herself. Some time ago, I learned that amber has traditionally been used as a natural remedy for teething. I had heard about teething necklaces through another blog, and my friend Aimee just showed me this Canadian website which sells amber and hazelwood necklaces. I ordered an amber necklace for Arden, which hopefully will arrive in PEI just as we arrive back home!

Here is the company's website: hazelaid.com

And here is the necklace we ordered: Products (We chose "Milk and Butter")

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to try a hazelwood-amber combo and see if it helps with migraines. It's worth a shot! The site has a great selection - I had trouble deciding on just one!

    Keep us posted on how it works for Arden when she's teething!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am so glad you were able to order one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...