Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Commitment to Loveliness: February 5


I've had my eye on this feminine challenge from Emma at Charming the Birds From the Trees for a few months now, and I'm excited to be joining in!


It's time for another Commitment to Loveliness! This is a fun way to increase femininity and beauty in our lives each week without even trying! All you have to do is choose five things that you would like to work on or do during the week that will increase the loveliness in your life!


Here is my list for this week:


1. Create a little "sacred space" somewhere in the house for my daily devotions.


2. Paint my toenails.


3. Research some new hairstyles.


4. Set the table nicely for dinner.


5. Make a birdfeeder to bring the loveliness of birds to the back yard!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...