Thursday, May 29, 2008

I'm still alive!

Well, that was a bit of a dry spell... the busyness of school sucked me in and has only recently spit me out! I've been posting some thoughts on my other blog, Red Letters, but haven't really felt inspired to do anything home-related. Probably because it's just been a big mess, and that would have been rather depressing! Well, the summer is here and my coursework is done, and I hope to be a little more active in my little hearth. This summer I will be completing my master's thesis, while still working part-time at the Freckled Lion.

As I think about the summer, here are a few things I'd like to do:
  • Plant my garden!
  • Write one "real" letter a week to a friend or family member (you know, the kind that require stamps!)
  • Do some "spring" cleaning (why does this never happen till the summer... or fall...)
  • Finish reading Volume 4 of the Journals of Lucy Maud Montgomery (happy 100th anniversary to Anne of Green Gables this year!)
  • Learn how to play guitar (last time I checked, an entire song in E minor was not very melodic)
  • Continue the habit of reading one chapter a day in the Bible (currently in Jeremiah, reading with a friend which makes it a whole lot easier to stay on track)
  • Be a little more active on this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...